I am so humbled and honored to announce the addition of the Hip-Hop Education Center’s International Hip-Hop Delegation to this year’s 1st Annual Hip-Hop History Month Celebration: Elements of Culture Hip-Hop Educational Summit!!!
When we talk about the global impact and influence of Hip-Hop Culture, we are talking about the Power of the Voice – The Voice of the People! Hip-Hop is for and about the Youth, who wander and wonder about this Earth looking for and hoping for an opportunity to create that perfect world they invision. Our Youth look for outlets of freedom, creativity, and yes culture! Freedom of expression – the freedom to Be who they are. This is what Hip-Hop Culture means to so many world-wide!
With delegates from:
France, the Chez Republic, Senegal, the Netherlands, Brazil, Japan, Mali, Canada, China, Mexico, South Africa, and Cuba
The Hip-Hop Education Center’s International Hip-Hop Delegation will bring to Lehman College, the Bronx as a whole this very important Truth.
Here is a preview of some of the presentations and performances that will now be a apart of this year’s
1st Annual Hip-Hop History Month Celebration: Elements of Culture Hip-Hop Educational Summit:
- Hip-Hop Declaration of Peace – Temple of Hip-Hop (elementsofculture2014.wordpress.com)
- Nas: ‘Hip-hop Is As Important As Computer Science’ (contactmusic.com)
- November is Hip-Hop History Month (groundcontrolparenting.com)
- The Universal Zulu Nation (elementsofculture2014.wordpress.com)
- MC K~Swift (elementsofculture2014.wordpress.com)